If someone would have told me last summer that it would be months before I got back to the blog, I would have scoffed at the idea. I would certainly have told them that I have more dedication than that!
But here we are, February of 2012 and so much to catch up. The leaves are all gone, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years... heck... even Valentine's day came and went!
So much time has passed since July that it is going to be a big task trying to get the blog all caught up with work that has been done since then. Though who knows who is still reading this since I abandoned it for so long.
But the great big news is that we finally have high speed internet! Well, it is not super fast, but when you come from a 24K dial-up connection, it feels like high speed. So hurray! For those of you who didn't give up on this blog, that means that instead of 45 minutes to upload a picture, I can actually do a post in 45 minutes (with kids running around). After kids go to bed, should be faster. In other words, no excuses left for not doing a monthly post.
So let's recap what happened in the last post. We were in the middle of siding the front bedroom. If you followed my father-in-law's blog, then you were able to keep updated somewhat on the progress of the siding. But for the sake of continuity, I will post here the same thing.
But, I do hope I am able to find the pictures from last summer since right now I can't seem to locate them. I really hope they are not actually lost.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment