The flatwork contractor said he will be here on Friday to frame up the stoop, and I'm assuming he will try to pour on Monday. We'll see how it goes. The framer is scheduled to start Monday, but we will probably have him come a day later after the stoop is poured. So progress is being made.
If the framer starts next week, we should have a roof up by Christmas as long as we don't have too many blizzards between now and then.
Here are some videos for you to enjoy. I got distracted while filming when I noticed the dump truck backing into our driveway. Our loads of rock were arriving.
And to pass the time, here's a load of rock for you:
Here's what the front of the house looked like this morning when I came to work:
Here's Shawn working on the back of the garage.
No comments:
Post a Comment